HELLO PUMPKIN SEASON!!!!!!!!!!! 💛💛💛🍁🍂
What you need:
3 cups of shredded raw zucchini (press it in a towel to remove most of the water)
1 cup of shredded, raw coconut (I buy fresh coconuts & shred them myself)
¾ cup of milk (I used fat free)
3 cups of all – purpose flour
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
3 tsp. of baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon (the powder)
¼ cup of yogurt (I used fat free vanilla by Light & Fit)
20 packets of Sweet n’ Low or Splenda (or you can measure equivalent to 1 cup of sugar)
1 & ½ tbsp. honey
¼ cup of water
¾ tsp. of green food coloring (optional, it was just for fun!)
What you do:
1) Pre – heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your cupcake pan with the little cupcake liners, or you could use a 9X5 in. loaf pan.
2) This is optional, however, I toasted the shredded coconut in the skillet, on the stove, at low heat until it was golden – brown. I just think this brings out the coconut flavor a little more.
3) In a small bowl I mixed the Sweet n’ Low into the milk until it was dissolved.
4) To that mixture I added the eggs, vanilla, yogurt, honey & food coloring. Mixing until blended.
5) In a large bowl I mixed the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder.
6) Then I added the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. And mixed.
7) I then added the zucchini, coconut & water. Blended well, but not overly.
8) I filled up the cupcake tins all the way to the top (this filled 16) and stuck in the oven for about 40 minutes. Of course, the baking time depends on your oven and what – not, so just keep an eye on them, giving or taking a few minutes. Use the old toothpick method to check them! :)
The Zucchini & Coconut Muffins I posted a couple of weeks ago were really good, however they were so high in sugar and calories. I decided to see if I could make a healthier version, that was a little more pretty too! ;) These are 90 calories less, sugar free, oil free, AND THEY TASTE BETTER! Woah dude. ;)
I hope you like this recipe! Let me know if you try it out & if you change it in any way! I always like learning new things. :)
Have a great day!
Thai Tea imported from Thailand & Digestives imported from Spain. Dude. Yeah. I’m so fancy 😄🚁☕🍥Thanks alieflora-food.tumblr.com!!!
Zucchini & Coconut Muffins :)
*But I didn’t use coconut oil, I used olive oil. And I used 2 cups of shredded zucchini. And I shredded 3/4 cup of raw coconut and put that in the batter. Instead of on top. I also used fat free milk & light brown sugar. And a whole teaspoon of cinnamon :)
They were delicious!! :D
My grandma’s neighbor told her to roll her zucchini in flour & fry it until golden brown on each side. And then to sprinkle with sugar. She tried it & LOVE it! So she told me to! My zucchini plants are coming in very plentiful now, and I wad looking for another way to use them. This was DELICIOUS!!! Thought I’d share :)
I made a really cool thing. I was pretty proud of myself. Haha! I fried a flour tortillia and then sprinkled it with sugar & cinnamon. It was kinda like an elephant ear. It was crispy & soft & delicious. I was amused. 😊 ☕ 🐘 👂
Today is my 2 year Pescetarian anniversary!!! I’ve loved every minute of it & am so glad I decided to take that leap! :) I’ve really enjoyed having this blog too and hearing some of your different stories and finding all kinds of cool recipes!
I was pretty proud of my smoothie today. So I had to post a pic. 😋 Mixed Berry Coconut & “Healthy” Chocolate 😉🍹🍓🌴🍫💜
Strawberry Creme Truffles with only 5 ingredients:For the filling:For the chocolate:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe
- 3 T almond milk or milk of choice
Eel Sushi 🍣 My favorite 😊
Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend (if you’re in America)!! 😊🎆🎇🎉🎡🎢🎠🎪🍰🍬🍭🍦🗽
Spicy Shrimp Ramon Cup from alieflora-food.tumblr.com and a yummy garden tomato sandwich for dinner! The life. 😁🍤🍞🍎
This coconut water with espresso and milk mixed in is AMAZING!!!!
My puppy was trying to taste, but it was prohibited; hence the lying on my lap begging face 😉💜🐾☕🌴
Homemade Honeydew Melon Bubble Tea!! 😊🍶